• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **** SOLD ****Trijicon 3-9x40 with green dot

Lpart

For sale a brand new TR20-1G. Has been mounted on rifle but never shot. I have eliminated the rifle and no longer need the scope. Great scope. I have one on another rifle and love it. $500 plus shipping.

Re: Trijicon 3-9x40 with green dot

For sale a brand new TR20-1G. Has been mounted on rifle but never shot. I have eliminated the rifle and no longer need the scope. Great scope. I have one on another rifle and love it. $500 plus shipping.

So the reticle is standard cross hairs with green dot at center? Do I have that correct?

Yes, that is correct. It is a fine dot and it is amazing how quickly this dot comes to rest on your target. I have never seen anything like it. You can check this link to their website. Be forewarned that the illustration they show is just that, it is an illustration and grossly overstates the size of the dot.

If you check Len's website under reviews you find a nice article on these scopes.

I'll take it. Do you take Paypal? You have the box? Thanks