• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold!!!!thanks LRH !!IOR 6-24X56 35mm tube. gen4 FFP mil/mil push button illum.zstop

procovert45

SOLD!!!!! IOR 6-24X56 35mm tube. gen4 FFP mil/mil push button illum.zstop 10mils per rev. 1/10 mil floating dot mp-8 reticle. this optic has all the features the $3000 dollar rigs got. i have a schmidt and have compared them side by side and the glass is SCARY close,im going to standardize to a certain schmidt reticle so this must go.$1575 bottom dollar shipped or i keep it. rifle is not for sale.i can get more detailed photos but if you know what these are you know what they look like. also it includes 35mm ring level"you can co-witness level if you shoot both eyes open.i will throw in 35mm rings.
100_0689.jpg

100_0682.jpg

shot of ring level
100_0680.jpg

Last edited:
Re: IOR 6-24X56 35mm tube. gen4 FFP mil/mil push button illum.zstop

Wish I had the funds, That is a NICE setup!

Great scope. I have it's little brother and it's older brother and if I had a little more cash laying around right now I'd own this one too! gun)

Bump so someone will buy this scope before I do and my wife chokes the life out of me for doing so.

Forgiveness easier than permission :D

Procovert45 is good to go !!! No worries here on a transaction, standup guy!!

Bump because someone really needs to buy this scope before I do... Hurry guys get it while it's hot or it'll be GONE! gun)

Re: Sold!!!!thanks LRH !!IOR 6-24X56 35mm tube. gen4 FFP mil/mil push button illum.zs

Thanks gsr,and its sold, sorry bro