• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold: Swarovski STS 65 HD Spotting Scope

I am selling a very nice, gently used Swarovski STS 65 HD spotting scope that I purchased less than a year ago. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this scope and the image quality is unsurpassed. I am selling it because I have only used it in the winter time for predator hunting and cannot justify having such a large amount of money tied up in something to only use it for 3-4 months out of the year. This scope includes the 20-60x eyepiece, and I assure you will not be disappointed. I have over $2600.00 invested in this setup and am asking $1900.00. I will accept cash, or paypal for the transaction. If you have any questions or would like me to email you pictures I can be reached at 701-541-0786.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Swarovski STS 65 HD Spotting Scope

Hi have a friend that is an avid hunter and he has been looking at these swaro's. If you can email me some pics I think he will be very serious about your listing. I have been looking for 2 weeks for this spotter for him, he was going to buy it @ cabelas but I said we could find a better deal he is chomping a the bit to get one. We have a once in a lifetime BIG HORN SHEEP TAG in Oregon this year and he thinks it is crucial to have this scope..Do you have any extras that come with it?,original box,any cases,or covers?. Anyway give me some pics and hopefully!!!
Thanks jesterg I also sent you a P.M.