• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**Sisk 300 win mag

Grizz1148

300 Winchester mag by sisk rifles. 21 inch bbl. ptg bolt and bottom metal. Very accurate. Stock is grey with black webbing. Barrel cerakoted black. Available with or without vortex hst 4-16x44. Scope is new with box and all papers, shade, ect...if scope and rifle are bought together it will come with vortex precision matched rings. Excellent rifle for long range or hunting. It's very light and with short bbl I'm getting 3100fps with 155 amax. $2500. Obo with scope and rings or $2000. Rifle alone. Thanks for looking. image.jpg

Re: Sisk 300 win mag

Action is 700 rem. Action is tuned, stock is bedded, look up Charles Sisk rifles and you will see the quality involved.

Re: Sisk 300 win mag

I'm the second owner, I've shot it only 35 rds. Unsure of how much the previous owner shot it but was told it "wasn't shot much". When I got it I had my local gunsmith bore scope it and according to him the bore is "very nice".