• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD Sendero stock with adjustable cheek piece

mrb1982

Sendero stock with KMW Loggerhead installed. Bedded recoil lug is all that has been done to it otherwise. PM if interested. $485tyd

Last edited:
Re: Sendero stock with adjustable cheek piece

Figured out how to add the pics

Attachments

• 20150605_104629.jpg
    20150605_104629.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 8

This is a long action. Sorry that I forgot to add that. It will come off this 7 RM

TTT

I actually really like the stock. The cheek piece was a great add on and a cost efficient way to enhance my factory rig. My price is really nothing more than the going rate for a Sendero take off plus the cost to install the cheek piece. Makes a big difference in cheek weld with large objective scopes

Last call. Pretty cool stock. I could be interested in reasonable offers, I would have to think about it.

I would consider reasonable offers. Trade items would be some winchester or RWS 300 win mag unfired brass or a quality .284 barrel blank 8 twist at least 29" in length.

I would still like to sell this stock. I am going to use this gun the first week of October and then going to rebarrel. If you speak for it now I will take it off the gun and ship it as soon as I am done using it that week.

Long action
Sendero stock
KMW Loggerhead cheek piece hardware

$425tyd obo

Would trade for 8 twist 7mm stainless blank that I can finish to at least 28".

PM with interest. Thank you

Sold pending payment