• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD - Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 PMII

Status
Not open for further replies.

300 Grace

Two weeks ago I purchased a new Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 PMII scope and I've decided that instead I want the much more compact and cheaper 3-12 model. So I'm selling this one.

It's NEVER been mounted and I've only taken it out of the box to look at it and take photos for this ad. It's in perfect condition just as it arrived. Comes complete with box and paperwork.

I'm asking $3700 and I'll include FREE SHIPPING and insurance to anywhere in the lower 48.

BRAND NEW - Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 PMII / LP (1st FP, 0.1 mrad, Klein reticle, CCW DT turrets)

Article #677-911-962-90-68

• Magnification Range: 5 - 25
  • Objective Diameter: 56mm
  • Adjustment per Click: 0.1 mrad Counter-Clockwise rotation DT turrets
  • Reticle / Position: Klein / First Focal Plane
  • Illuminated Reticle: Yes
  • Eye Relief: 3.54"
  • Diopter Adustment: +2 / -3
  • Tube Size: 34 mm
  • Finish: Anodized Matte black
  • Field of View: 5.3 - 1.5M @ 100M
  • Length: 16.38"
  • Weight: 38.57 oz

Thanks for your consideration and please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    226.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    243.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    239.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Klein.PNG
    Klein.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 10
Re: FOR SALE - BRAND NEW Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 PMII / LP (1st FP, 0.1 mrad, Klein reticle, C

I would like to mention that although I'm asking $3700, I am willing to entertain any reasonable offer.

Also, because this is my first post / sale, and I don't have transaction history, I realize that may be of some concern for potential buyers. Therefore, please feel free to check out my Ebay username (ryryancsa) as I have a 100% customer satisfaction rate on there. Furthermore, even though this is my first post, thank you to everyone through the years that have helped add to my love of shooting as I've been a reader of many posts and articles from this site.

Thank you.

Re: FOR SALE - BRAND NEW Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 PMII / LP (1st FP, 0.1 mrad, Klein reticle, C

I might be interested.

** LOWER PRICE ** BRAND NEW Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 PMII / LP

Hello Everyone,

I've decided to lower my asking price to $3500 to better align with the current market prices out there in retail. No trades please. Again, thank you for your consideration!

** LOWER PRICE ** BRAND NEW Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 PMII / LP

Lowering my asking price to only $3300. I paid almost $3900 for this scope a month ago. Perfect condition. Never mounted. Sitting in original box in safe.

Thank you.

Re: ** $3,300 ** BRAND NEW ** Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 PMII / LP

Bump. Let's give this puppy a new home! It's lonely in my safe all unmounted and such. :)

Re: ** $3,170 ** BRAND NEW ** Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 PMII / LP

$3,170 shipped and insured to anywhere in the 48. :D

I can't afford to lose any more money, so this is the last and FINAL price drop. If needed, it'll sit at this price for months until the right buyer comes along.

Thanks everyone!

Re: Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 PMII / LP ** $3,170 ** BRAND NEW **

Sale pending payment...

Status
Not open for further replies.