• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**Savage 6.5x47 Lapua

Re: Savage 6.5x47 Lapua

Sounds like you are having more fun than you bargained for, trying to sell this. I'm surprised it is still available- free bump for a very nice rifle, priced very fairly.

Sounds like you are having more fun than you bargained for, trying to sell this. I'm surprised it is still available- free bump for a very nice rifle, priced very fairly.

Yeah, no worries though. I'm happy to answer folks questions. It's a decent chunk of change and I want to make sure people know exactly what they're looking at. Maybe I'll part it out if it doesn't sell before too long.

Someone please hurry up and buy this! The temptation is getting too strong.

"Hey guys, I appreciate most everyone's interest and questions about the rifle. I would like to ask that if you're going to pm me, please don't insult me and tell me how you can build the same rifle yourself for what I'm asking. If that's the case, great. I couldn't build it for what I'm asking and at this point, I feel it's a fair price. Thank you"

Prices on Northland Shooters Supply;

Varmint action: $495
Barrel: $300
Barrel nut: $28
Recoil lug: $27

Total = $850 plus shipping

McMillan stocks are excellent stocks and are very expensive. The cheapest finished stock I saw on their website was $448 plus shipping. I saw an EGW base on Midway for $45 plus shipping. This gun is Cerakoted as well.

The grand total by my math is $1,343 plus shipping on all items and this DOES NOT take into account the Cerakote.

Therefore, $1,200 seems very reasonable. Scott

Hey Scott then buy it!:D

I'm going to part this rifle out. The stock and barreled action will be listed in the gun parts forum later today. If anyone is interested in either of those, let me know.