• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**Remington Mohawk 308

Badger300wm

I have a remington Mohawk 600, in 308 that I am reluctantly selling. I bought it to build on and cant bring myself to change it. It is in pretty good shape and has sights intact. Leupold 1 pc base with med rings, aluminum trigger guard, plastic also but it's got a little warp to it. The stock is a butler creek that was modified by the previous owner and is not very attractive, painted and looks like bed liner on grip and fore end. I dont need the money but am never going to get around to this one so I'll start out at $550.00/obo shipped to your FFL lower 48.

for pictures pm me or post a cell number or email and I will send them to you.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Re: Remington Mohawk 308

Already had a couple trade offers, I hadnt thought of that earlier.
I would be interested in a 270 win or 270 wsm, prefer a weatherby or ruger but hit me up and we can see.
Or looking for a good stock for a remington LA Sendero barrel(manners or BC M40) prefered
Eberlestock LoDrag in solid color no camo

Thats about all I can think of but thanks for the interest

Looked at some other sites and it appears I was too high on my price compared to others. Dropped to $450.00 shipped to ffl

Can you email me a picture of the rifle. Thanks