• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**Remington 700 BDL .270 Win

pburton

This is a late '60's or early 70's (no letter in the serial number on the receiver) Remington 700 BDL in 270 win. 22" barrel. This rifle is in very nice condition. It is all original, unmolested. Wood stock is in good condition without significant dings or scratches. There is some wear in the finish on the grip cap. Bluing is in good condition with only minor wear. I purchased this rifle from a pawn shop a few months ago, due to its condition. Now I realize that I really don't have a need for it. $550 shipped to your FFL. No trades. Please PM with any questions. I will post pictures up soon.

F7C70750-46BC-469A-87D6-940FE4ABF498.jpeg
D0857844-E3ED-4E68-B966-10C41129A423.jpeg
99632088-4EB7-4C56-BA26-CDA1F41611FB.jpeg

Nice rifle ... is the bore clean and shiny, how's the bolt look and the metal behind the stock?

Nice rifle ... is the bore clean and shiny, how's the bolt look and the metal behind the stock?

The bore looks great. No surface rust under the stock. Bolt face looks very good as well. This rifle does not look like it has been shot much at all. I'm posting some more pictures. The only flaw is the grip cap, where the finish is chipped.

Last edited:
I have the same rifle in 30-06 bought new in 1971, mfg 1969 according to remingtons web site. Looks exactly the same. Same condition issue on the grip cap. Its been a great shooter forever. Put some oil preservative on the bare wood inside the stock, helps alot if you get out in foul weather.
I found that I needed high rings or my scope hit my eyebrow so I put redfield see thru's on it and its fits perfect now.