• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** Rem 700 .223 BDL Custom Deluxe $700

Re: Rem 700 .223 BDL Custom Deluxe $700

My apologies for the last post though I don't know whether I am apologizing for me, my computer, or my ISP. I completely missed the report on your shooting and must have just passed over the barrel description.

I believe this is a good buy. Had I not just got the same rifle in 6mm I would be all over this.

That was a good price. These small caliber BDL's are getting harder and harder to find. I paid more for a clean one without a scope a few months back. Going rate on gunbroker is in the 6-800 range.

Remington Model 700 .223 BDL Custom Deluxe for the traditionalist who likes blued metal and a walnut stock. The gun is in very good condition. A few handling marks. I traded another rifle for this one for my son. He found a .243 that he liked better. There are a few smudges in the clear coat on the butt stock and there are a few very minor imperfections in the blueing on the barrel (apparently from coyote blood not being wiped off in a timely manner). No pits or rust on any of the metal though. The bore is in excellent shape and the muzzle crown is perfect. The trigger has been adjusted and is very light and crisp. This is a beautiful rifle. I just do not need it. $700.00 shipped to your FFL. Contact [email protected] if interested. Thanks.

interested in rifle if still avail? [email protected] thanks

Is this 223 still for sale.love to have it!where is it at?thanks!Tommy Stroupe,Luray,Va.2283t