• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ****SOLD PLEASE DELETE***Remington .300 RUM Tactical HS Stock weekend sale 875.00

Vidar

Gents,

I have a Remington Sendero II SPS 300 RUM for sale.
This gun is sitting on aluminum bedding in the HS precision stock with large palm swell and has the 26" fluted bull barrel.

She is almost brand new, I have only put 100 rounds down the tube using the shoot 3 then clean... This gun isnt even broke in yet!

I was able to shoot .5moa @ 100 yds. It might still tighten up once its broken in.

I will include the TWO RCBS reloading dies( a complete set) and 100 rounds of Remington reloadable brass. Togther these items are worth well over $100.00!

I will also include the warne maxima tactical 20 MOA scope base. Also worth $100.00

This is a great gun, but due to some recent events in my life I need to sell.

Selling everything for $875.00 OBO (this weekend only 9/12/12)

Need to sell quickly, I will send additional pics upon request, buyer pays for the ffl transfer

Thanks for looking,

Felix

Attachments

• demo.jpg
    demo.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Re: *****Final price drop******* Remington .300 RUM Tactical HS Stock

OK people, I will sell this weekend for $ 875.00 !!!

Sale will end after this weekend(9/12/12)

Re: Remington .300 RUM Tactical HS Stock weekend sale 875.00

yes it is what is your offer

I thought I bought it yesterday,you were going to get me shipping info.Please let me know.Bobby

If the gun is still available please let me know as I am extremely interested. Thanks.