• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD PF. Rock Creek SS fluted 300 win mag barrel FS.

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
I have one Rock Creek barrel chambered in 300 Win Mag for sale. It is threaded for Rem 700 and is in sendero/varmint contour, has 6 flutes and is 11.25 twist. It is finished at 25" long. She has 300 rounds down the bore. I have personaly bore scoped this barrel and only shows the normal wear for the number of rounds fired and nothing abnormal. The bore is in very good shape. It could easily be shortened 1" and converted to a 24" 300 WSM barrel. Slow times at work and new additions to the family force me to unload some of the non-essentials. This barrel as a fluted blank would cost you $405.00 + a good long wait + added expenses for chambering and crowning. You will still have additional charges to have it headspaced and fitted but most likely wont run you the full chamber and fit fees.

Asking $200.00 shipped anywhere in the USA. PP please add 3%.

SOLD pending funds.

Last edited:
Re: Rock Creek SS fluted 300 win mag barrel FS.

I have a few quetions. Are you the original owner of this barrel. I ask becasue I saw one very similar on another forum, and was just wondering.

Second how did it shoot?

Third is it threaded for a standard shank or one that has been recut ? And how is it throated can you load to the lands and still fit in the magazine?

Re: Rock Creek SS fluted 300 win mag barrel FS.

Hi. I have the same questions as another post also asked about.
Is the barrel threaded for a standard shank, or one that has been recut ?
Is it throated so you can you load to the lands and still fit in a factory magazine?
Thanks,
Art