• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD Pair of Remington 700 .223s and gun case

scootergisme

Pair of Remington Model 700s both in .223 Remington. One is a 700 Tactical, 20" 1:9 twist barrel. Purchased new 2/2/12. Broke in properly, shot 10 shots cleaning after every shot, 30 shots cleaning after every 3 shots, 45 shots cleaning after every 5 shots (total round count is exactly 85 rounds). The 5 shot, 100 yard group in the picture was the last 5 shots fired from the gun. The group measured .499" and was shot with 69 grain Sierra MatchKings seated 2.30"over 26.0 grains of Varget in Federal Gold Medal brass with Federal Gold Medal primers. It has Leupold Mark 4 2 piece bases and Maxima quick release scope rings in medium height. All finishes are matte black. I have original box and paperwork. No defects and as new. The other is a Remington Model 700 .223 BDL Custom Deluxe, 24" 1:12 twist barrel, with a Leupold VX-IIc 3-9x40mm scope with Butler Creek flip open lens covers in Leupold low rings on Leupold 2 piece bases. The rear site has been turned around to accommodate the scope. The gun is in good condition with a few handling marks. There are a few smudges in the clear coat on the stock and there are a few imperfections in the blueing on the barrel. No pits or rust on any of the metal though. The scope glass is perfect but there are some scratches on the scope body. The bore is in excellent shape and the muzzle crown is perfect. The trigger has been adjusted and is very light and crisp. I loaded some 52 gr. Sierra MatchKings seated 2.2" over 26.5 gr. of Hodgdon 4895 in Federal Gold Medal Brass with Federal Gold Medal primers. I shot a five shot group from a cold clean bore. I had the usual cold, unfouled bore shot that was 1/2" from the rest of the group. The other 4 shots were easily covered by a quarter. The next 5 shot group was the same except the cold bore shot was not as far from the rest of the group. I was shooting prone with a bipod and monopod at 100 yards with both rifles. The aluminum case is a T.Z. Case International and is lockable. Complete package for $1,300 plus shipping. Located in Tulsa, OK. Contact [email protected] if interested. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 10
Re: Pair of Remington 700 .223s and gun case

Awesome deal someone looking for 223 is gonna be real happy to land this!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it does not sell as a package in a week or so I may consider splitting it up, but not right now. Thanks.

Due to so many requests to split the package, here you go. $650 each for each rifle plus shipping to your FFL.

The custom deluxe has been sold pending funds. The tack driving Tactical model is still available.