• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** Numerous 300 win mag brass and bullets for trade or sale**SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAVID

[FONT=&quot]Recently I sold my long range elk rifle and I have the following all for the 300 win mag (or caliber spedific.308 can be used in 3006, 308,etc.):

165 gr hornady interlock btsp bullets only ......
329 available $65

180 gr nosler partition bullets only...................
200 available $120

180 gr nosler accubond bullets only................
75 available $38

350 brand new unopened sealed 300 win mag brass winchester the longest lasting $170 I will threw in free 2/100round box for storing ammo

476 1x fired winchester and federal brass for $120.00 plus actual shipping .

I can ship priority with as much as I can get in the box that you want. Shipping cost and any shipping insurance is extra.

I will consider trades for the following items. 7mm accubonds 160 gr or 7mm 168 gr Berger VLD hunting bullets, These are all I currently need.
I will try to keep up with PM and emails and post on this main heading the date when the item is shipped. If you see a shipping date the item is no longer available.

SEND ME AN PRIVATE INSTANT MESSAGE

Keep me informed
ODAVID
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Several offers are unreasonably low, others are more reasonable and those are the individuals I am working with.

odavid

Update on CLASSIFIED AD. ADMINISTRER WILL NOT ALLOW EDITING OF ORIGINAL POSTING :(

THESE ARE THE ITEMS I CURRENTLY HAVE AVAILABLE

[FONT=&quot]165 gr hornady interlock btsp bullets only ......
329 available $50

180 gr nosler partition bullets only...................
200 available $120 SOLD

75 available $30 SOLD

350 brand new unopened sealed 300 win mag brass winchester the longest lasting $170 I will threw in free 2/100round box for storing ammo 100 SPOKEN FOR WITH 1 AMMO BOX, THAT LEAVES 250 NEW BRASS AND 1 FREE 100 ROUND AMMO HOLDER FOR $112.50 PLUS SHIPPING

476 1x fired winchester and federal brass for $120.00 plus actual shipping . 100 WINCHESTER SOLD PENDING FUNDS STILL HAVE 376 AVAILABLE .23 EACH OR ALL FOR $85.00 PLUS SHIPPING

I can ship priority with as much as I can get in the box that you want. Shipping cost and any shipping insurance is extra.

I HAVE REDUCED THE PRICES WELL BELOW WHOLESALE COST ON NEW ITEMS AND DISCOUNTED USED ITEMS EVEN FURTHER. WOULD CONSIDER A PACKAGE DEAL FOR EVERYTHING.

HAVE A BLESSED THANKSGIVING AND BE THANKFUL IN ALL THINGS
ODAVID
[/FONT]

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot] I will take the following. Please let me know where and how to send the money. Let me know what the total will be with Priority shipping. PM Sent.
TJH

165 gr hornady interlock btsp bullets only ......
329 available $50

75 available $30[/FONT]

476 1x fired winchester and federal brass for $120.00 plus actual shipping . 100 WINCHESTER SOLD PENDING FUNDS STILL HAVE 376 AVAILABLE .23 EACH OR ALL FOR $85.00 PLUS SHIPPING

if you still have these i will take 100 rounds + shipping. can do paypal gift or m/o. please let me know.
thanks.
Bruce Bura aka (devildogandboy)

Status
Not open for further replies.