• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** Leupold Gold Ring Binoculars 8x42 HD #52810

theo98

The Leupold Golden Ring HD Binoculars were discontinued by Leupold in 2012. Their US manufacturing became non-profitable due to rising production cost and their uncompromising commitment to a quality US product. Instead of raising prices, they dropped this formidable line of optics.

I purchased these used 3 months ago and have really enjoyed their legacy of Alpha quality optics and performance, all in an American made product! Their clarity, sharpness, resolution and low light performance are stellar and these Gold Rings are as solidly built as any top end European Alpha glass I own or have evaluated. The focuser is the Best I've ever tried in a roof prism...buttery smooth, quick, but very precise. The GR line has a unique feature in that the IPD adjustment, once set, can be locked into place. Their bias is slightly on the warm side that enhances contrast and color saturation. The generous eye relief and large exit pupil assist in obtaining a quick sight picture and their 33oz weight, combined with their 8 power optics really helps to obtain a stabilized FOV.

Included are a padded\strapped carrying case, the Leupold GR neck bino strap, a Leupold bino shoulder harness and an Ocular rain guard. Additionally, these have installed very nice Objective Alumina weather sealed flip caps. A Leupold box is also included, but is not the exact matching box for these #52810 Gold Rings.

Overall, the glass, mechanical operation and exterior condition on these GR's are excellent and clean (please see detailed pics)! The only reason for this sale is my collection of new\used binos has grown too large, someones got to go!

New, these babies retailed for $1400. My firm asking price of $650 (via PayPal) includes all of the above plus insured tracking of shipment anywhere to the CUSA! :)

Attachments

• 01-Leupold GR HD 8x42.jpg
    01-Leupold GR HD 8x42.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 03-Leupold GR HD 8x42.jpg
    03-Leupold GR HD 8x42.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 04-Leupold GR HD 8x42.jpg
    04-Leupold GR HD 8x42.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 8-Leupold GR HD  8x42.jpg
    8-Leupold GR HD 8x42.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 10-Leupold GR HD  8x42.jpg
    10-Leupold GR HD 8x42.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 11-Leupold GR HD  8x42.jpg
    11-Leupold GR HD 8x42.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 27
Re: FS: Leupold Gold Ring Binoculars 8x42 HD #52810

Do you still have the 8x42 HD Binoculars for sell?

Re: FS: Leupold Gold Ring Binoculars 8x42 HD #52810

The Leupold Golden Ring HD Binoculars were discontinued by Leupold in 2012. Their US manufacturing became non-profitable due to rising production cost and their uncompromising commitment to a quality US product. Instead of raising prices, they dropped this formidable line of optics.

I purchased these used 3 months ago and have really enjoyed their legacy of Alpha quality optics and performance, all in an American made product! Their clarity, sharpness, resolution and low light performance are stellar and these Gold Rings are as solidly built as any top end European Alpha glass I own or have evaluated. The focuser is the Best I've ever tried in a roof prism...buttery smooth, quick, but very precise. The GR line has a unique feature in that the IPD adjustment, once set, can be locked into place. Their bias is slightly on the warm side that enhances contrast and color saturation. The generous eye relief and large exit pupil assist in obtaining a quick sight picture and their 33oz weight, combined with their 8 power optics really helps to obtain a stabilized FOV.

Included are a padded\strapped carrying case, the Leupold GR neck bino strap, a Leupold bino shoulder harness and an Ocular rain guard. Additionally, these have installed very nice Objective Alumina weather sealed flip caps. A Leupold box is also included, but is not the exact matching box for these #52810 Gold Rings.

Overall, the glass, mechanical operation and exterior condition on these GR's are excellent and clean (please see detailed pics)! The only reason for this sale is my collection of new\used binos has grown too large, someones got to go!

New, these babies retailed for $1400. My firm asking price of $650 (via PayPal) includes all of the above plus insured tracking of shipment anywhere to the CUSA! :)

I will take them. Please send information.
[email protected]