• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***SOLD*** HS Precision Pro-Series 2000 SA 7mm WSM

Re: HS Precision Pro-Series 2000 SA 7mm WSM

The gun is not throated for longer bullets.

I believe the twist rate of the barrel is 1:9.5, I will check when I get home (on vacation right now).

It shot the hornady 162 A max very well. Might be worth a call to HS precision to ask them their experience with their barrels withe the longer bullets. Barnes recommends a 1:9 twist which is a touch faster than 9.5. Even calling barnes and asking them how the 168 would shoot in a 9.5 barrel would be a good idea.

In terms of accuracy, this gun is phenomenal, especially at this price... you won't find a more accurate gun anywhere near this price. :D

Bump for a nice rifle! I just received my new PHL .300wm direct from HS a few weeks ago and it is by far the best rifle I have owned!

Have tried to send seller a PM on this gun without luck.

Have anyone any information regarding mag lenght in the HS rifles? Barrel Twist in 7 WSM?

Have tried to send seller a PM on this gun without luck.

Have anyone any information regarding mag lenght in the HS rifles? Barrel Twist in 7 WSM?

Sauer150, Have not received any PM's from you, I wonder if it's a technical glitch with the website... ?

Anyways, I will have to look at my notes to see what my max bullet length is that fits in the magazine box. I don't recall off the top of my head here at work.

The twist rate of this barrel is 1:9.5

-Chad

Strange - something is probably wrong somewhere :)

Send me a PM or e-mail when you find out if you prefer not to post it in the forum.

Best,
Idar

For those of you who are just coming to this thread, this 7mm wsm is still for sale along with scope bases/rings and the following Redding dies: FL resize, Neck resize, body resize, seater. $2100 shipped/insured to your FFL.

Recent Posts