• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD Gunwerks 7 LRM

huckjare

The gun was build last fall, perfect condition, just need the funds for another project. It is build off a Remington 700 stainless action, factory tuned trigger to 2.5# that breaks better than any factory trigger I have felt, rock creek 26" magnum contour barrel with 8.5" twist heavy duty recoil lug, fully blueprinted by Gunwerks. This is their proprietary cartridge. It shoots the 180 grain Bergers at 3100+. The cartridge really is the ultimate in long range hunting. Has a B&C carbon fiber max guard coated stock with silver webbing. Comes with 75 plus brass, 50 new and 25 or so used. Round count is probably around 50 including the break in with Gunwerks. Looking for $2500 but am always willing to deal or do a partial trade. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 6
  • image[1].jpg
    image[1].jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 6
  • image[2].jpg
    image[2].jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 5
Re: Gunwerks 7 LRM

Well I just picked up a proof research barrel in a 6.5, so I am looking for components. I've been eyeballing the a defiance action with the sheep hunter cut. I also need a stock, thinking the McMillan edge or the like. Could also use a trigger, etc, etc

Huge price drop. $2000 shipped, I'll throw in a brand new pelican case for $150. I really need to get this new gun up and running, need the funds. I forgot to mention that the dies are included with the rifle and such.

I tried 180 vlds and hybrids over h1000 and retumbo. I got a few really good groups with hybrids and 72g H1000 but they looked a little hot with a bit of brass flow into the ejector. 70.5 of retumbo was good too and oddly about the same speed.