• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **sold**FS: Remington 700 ADL 22-250. Checkered Walnut, very nice classic.

xssv

Just a nice Remington 700 ADL. Serial number puts it at 1973 so I'm told. Nice checkered walnut stock, beautiful blueing and rifling. Its been used but has obviously been very well taken care of over the past 40 years.

No pitting or rust or hazing at all. I'd say the blueing is 98-99%. Stock is very nice but show some handling/use marks. Nothing terrible. I've got pictures of every inch of the rifle if anyone wants to see. I'd say the stock is a solid 90%, probably a little higher if using the example pictures from various "graders". The clear coating is not faded or worn anywhere and is very shiny and isn't dull at all.

Scope is just a tasco 3-9x32. Nothing great but will pop the tops of groundhogs at 100 yards like dandilions, lol.

Trigger is very crisp, no grit or travel. I really can't venture a guess on pounds, maybe in the 4lb area. Ten times better than the new synthetic stocked throw-away ones they make now.

This is just a very nice rifle that has been enjoyed, well-kept and will be around and just as nice 40 years from now and then some.

Comes with the leather sling and a brand new soft case to ship it in (will be in the case, inside a well protected box around the case).

$525 shipped CONUS. Any questions, comments or pic requests just ask.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• aaa6.jpg
    aaa6.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 10
  • aaa1.jpg
    aaa1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 11
  • aaa4.jpg
    aaa4.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 9
  • aaa8.jpg
    aaa8.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 10
  • aaa7.jpg
    aaa7.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 9
  • aaa3.jpg
    aaa3.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 9
Re: FS: Remington 700 ADL 22-250. Checkered Walnut, very nice classic.

Where are you located?

Central Iowa. Out in the sticks about 25 miles west of Des Moines on I80. Little town called Dexter.

Thanks, I was hoping you were close to Tulsa.

pm sent