• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **sold**FS: New Remington 700 SPS Varmint 308 w/scope+bipod

xssv

perfect shape. Whole package was purchased at Bass Pro. Rifle is the black with over molded grey panels that are softer textured for grip. Has nice stock recoil pad. Trigger is the X-mark pro adjustable and is a great trigger with no creep and a crisp break.

Scope is the new Oculus Pro Team HD Long Rifle Scope in 4-16x42.

Bipod is a Blackhawks traverse pivot. Very nice and easy to adjust.

Rifle was $629.99, scope $249.99, and bipod was $69.99. With tax, whole package cost well over a grand.

Fired exactly 10 times to zero it in at 100 yards. The thing is a tack driver and the scope is incredibly clear for the price. I was shocked.

I forgot that it has Leupold scope mounts and rings made for the rem 700 that were another $55. I'd sell the whole package for $875 shipped. Saves a buyer $200.

Might separate. Also have a couple different Nikons I could install and take off the Oculus. One Monarch 2.5-10x40 and a Prostaff 3-9x50. Buyer could chose.

I can get many more picks of any angle or shot wanted. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 8
Re: FS: New Remington 700 SPS Varmint 308 w/scope+bipod

I'd separate I'd someone wants a great 700 heavy barrel 308 26" platform. The stock is really nice even though I'm not a big fan of synthetics personally.

Another pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 12

Will sell for 800 plus actual shipping.

Price lowered to $750 plus shipping.

Will sell rifle without optics for $550 plus shipping.