• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **sold**FS: HK45, Tru Dot Nights sights, 3 10 rnd mags, LNIB. Excellent. Other pistols sold.

xssv

Made a big purchase and ended up with alot of top of the line pistols that happen to be some of the most popular and sought after. I don't know how into pistols people are here, but here's the list:

1. HK 45 V1, night sights, decocker, extra $80 mag for 3 total. LNIB. Fired less than 50 times when I got it, but couldn't resist, so it has 20 more and counting. Not using it woulda been like getting Michelle Pfeiffer (circa 1990) for an hour and asking for acting lessons. Anyhow, everything they say about them it true. Minimal recoil and anyone with 10% of their vision can hit what they're aiming at with this thing. $900

2. Beretta 85F. NIB. No, not the 85f cheetah they made only in 1990, but the one they re-released in 2014 that nobody (at least the gun dealers around here) know about. 380 acp. Made in Italy and beautiful. Google (J85F200) for model number and see how hard these suckers are to find. I still wonder if high-end Italian cars come in *** plastic cases that make hi-points packaging look decent Of course Beretta does put the *** plastic case in cheap cardboard boxes that rip easier than cereal boxes. That's about the only thing that can negatively be said about this gun. $675

3. HK VP9. NIB. Night sights, all the ergonomomic adjustments made to feel like you're gripping a piece of memory foam that stayed put just where your hand wants. Has the factory clear grease in it and its driving me crazy that its been fired at the factory and not put away right (have bullet and all other stuff in box). I might take pics to prove its U.S. virginity and then just clean it properly and put it away. Sounds really picky, but the idea of that gun sitting over there all greasy drives me nuts. $550

4. S&W M&P .40 VTAC. NIB in FDE. The sights on this thing are really sweet. Even MP haters like them enough to say that they are worth "more than the gun". Some reviews on youtube say this gun is better than the .40 glock. OH, THE HUMANITY! $600

5. Walther PPQ M1 9mm. NIB. Walther hit one out of the park with this gun. Has all the bells and whistles of the VP9 and is just as ergonomic. No wonder HK lets them make HK licensed M5's in 22lr. I thought Walther's were the kind of thing that the Austin Power's of the world carried around until I saw this gun. $450

6. Steyr L40-A1. NIB. These are really cool guns and the sights are incredible. They are like looking through the sights that the Predator's laser look like in all the Predator movies. Worth googling just to look down the sights. Really original looking gun, unlike those $1000 Rhino ***'s that looked like some poor animal that just got shot for its tusk, or should have. These are like somebody from Glock took a glock, made it look like a ten times cooler brick with badass sights, balanced it. Wait a tick, that's exactly what happened. OH, THE HUMANITY for a second time. $450

7. CZ 75 P-06. LNIB. The .40 version of the p07 or whatever. Has decocker, tru glo night sights. Was fired "around" 100 times when I got it, and is going to get fired this weekend. These are great guns, built like tanks, and are just like anything CZ, quality. Not all glits and pretty, just right. Like the choice between taking a Barbie to the prom or that UFC fighter Rhonda whatever. Way better looking than a glock, as good a fighter/shooter, only not an ugly dude. OH THE...... $500

Anyhow, I know exactly what these all sell for at the Scheels, Gander, Bass blah blah of the world and also know that they can be had for much less with some effort just looking around the net. I'll make good deals, but please don't ask me to take pictures hoping that I'm gonna give anything away when I can have more fun keeping it and comparing it to a glock. I'm gonna end my routine now and actually do all the research myself so I know exactly how good of deals I can make and still sleep with myself. Thanks for looking. And if you own six glocks. Sorry. I have owned several myself. Owned, past tense. LOL.

SORRY I HAD TO REDO THIS WHOLE THREAD. THE OTHER ONE WOULDN'T LET ME EDIT AND NOW THIS ONE WON'T LET ME PUT IN PICS. I'LL TRY THE PICS AGAIN LATER, OR CAN EMAIL THEM AS I HAVE PLENTY OF EACH GUN TO SHARE NOW.

NIB GUNS ARE 100% AND ALL OTHERS ARE 98% OR 99%. THANKS.

Attachments

• newgunshome2.jpg
    newgunshome2.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 9
  • steyr2.jpg
    steyr2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 12
  • sw mp vtac2.jpg
    sw mp vtac2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 12
  • beretta854.jpg
    beretta854.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 11
  • cz3.jpg
    cz3.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 9
  • hk vp93.jpg
    hk vp93.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 7
Re: NIB and LNIB pistols (new thread w/pics) HK, PPQ, MP VTAC, Beretta....

More pics.

First pic was when I got them all home and opened them all up and assigned each its own cleaning rag.

These pics are when they got cleaned and put back in their boxes. Only can upload 6 per post, so the HK45 got left out as it is easiest to see in the top one.

Attachments

• beretta851.jpg
    beretta851.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 15
  • cz1.jpg
    cz1.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 14
  • hk vp91.jpg
    hk vp91.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 12
  • ppq1.jpg
    ppq1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 8
  • steyr1.jpg
    steyr1.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 10
  • sw mp vtac1.jpg
    sw mp vtac1.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 12
Re: NIB and LNIB pistols (new thread w/pics) HK, PPQ, MP VTAC, Beretta....

Here's another one of each. Again, the hk45 left out because it's pics are on the IPAD and were sent out to several people from other sites and here last night when I was vegging out.

Attachments

• beretta853.jpg
    beretta853.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 6
  • cz2.jpg
    cz2.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 19
  • hk vp94.jpg
    hk vp94.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 15
  • ppq2.jpg
    ppq2.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 9
  • steyr3.jpg
    steyr3.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 12
  • sw mp vtac3.jpg
    sw mp vtac3.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 8
Re: FS:NIB+LNIB pistols (HK45+VP9,SW MP VTAC,Beretta 85L,CZ p06,Wltr PPQ,Steyr L40a1)

Do you have an idea on what the round count is for the s&w mp 40?
Thanks

Re: FS:NIB+LNIB pistols (HK45+VP9,SW MP VTAC,Beretta 85L,CZ p06,Wltr PPQ,Steyr L40a1)

Sorry just read it again and noticed the nib. I'll think more before I speak next time haha

I think I answered all pms. And usage should be in the ad.

I can't edit the post, but here's some info that might be helpful:

The HK45 has TRU DOT night sights that are the ones that last 12 years.

The HK VP9 is the model that comes with 2 mags and the kind of night sights that have to get some light and "charge" in order to work if that makes any sense. It isn't the much more expenseive LE model with the extra mag and Tru Dot night sights.

The CZ has Tru Dot's.

Hope that clears things up. Thanks for the interest.

Here are some pics of the HK. It hasn't even been in a holster. Not a mark on it anywhere.

Attachments

• hk451.jpg
    hk451.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 8
  • hk452.jpg
    hk452.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Open to offers.

Might be looking into interesting trades. 17 hornet, Howa with the laminate stock and pistol grip.

Re: FS:pistols--2 left(HK45 LNIB Tru Dots 3rd Mag)(SW M&P 40 VTAC-Fiber Optic and Trijicon NS c

The only ones left are the two best. What are the odds of that? :)

Re: FS:pistols--2 left(HK45 LNIB Tru Dots 3rd Mag)(SW M&P 40 VTAC-Fiber Optic and Trijicon NS c

Only the HK45 is left.

Re: FS: HK45, Tru Dot Nights sights, 3 10 rnd mags, LNIB. Excellent. Other pistols sold.

All the other pistols are sold.