• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**F/S 50BMG turnkey setup pic heavy

huskerhunter

F/S 50BMG turnkey setup pic heavy

OK guys,
I've decided to part ways with my 50 BMG and all the reloading gear and components you'll need to get started except powder, primers and powder measure. I'm just not using it enough to justify having it.

As you can see it's a beauty. When I bought this I did a ton of research on 50 BMG uppers for the AR platform as I was very leery of the concept. I decided that ALS was the only match grade 50 BMG AR conversion that could actually compete in the 1000 yd. shoots alongside the bolt guns. As you'll see everything is pretty much top of the line.

So first the rifle/scope:
ALS50BMG.jpg

ALSinPelican.jpg

ALS50BMGRightsideclose.jpg

Details of this rifle can be found at ALS' website:
www.50bmg.net (you'll recognize the paint job!)

A few things:
Pac Nor 33" match grade barrel
Jard trigger--extra heavy hammer for surefire ignition of military and othe "hard" 50BMG primers.
DPMS single shot lower
30 MOA base
Scoped rifle Approx. 39 lbs.--not a "carry in the filed" rifle but a pleasure to shoot. Less recoil than a 270 and the long barrel puts the muzzle blast far enough out to keep all it away from you.
38 rounds down the tube.
3 shot Sub MOA group at 800 yards with basic 647 grain FMJ rounds

The scope: Leupold MK IV LR/T 8.5x25 (30 mm) M1 turrets with Holland ART reticle and alumina flip up caps. Barrett ExRings (adjustable for additional MOA height)
50BMGALSLeupyMKIV.jpg

50BMGALSLeupyMKIVHollandARTreticlebetter.jpg

The reloading Gear:
50BMGreloadinggear.jpg

50BMGreloadinggear45angle.jpg

(NOTE: Loaded rounds/primers not included unless picked up face to face).
Too much to explain here. PM me for a complete breakdown of all items.

Price? The cost for all this was approximately $9,000. I do not want to break this up and want to sell lock stock and barrel (pun intended). $6,000 takes it all. Shipping will be extra.

Guys n' Gals, this is pretty much the ultimate turnkey setup if you want to get a 50 BMG. I should probably hold on to this as with Obama's reelection likely, lord knows Pelosi and Schumer will be on their mission to ban 50 BMG's or at least classify them as destructive devices. I could easily see a scenario where this could double in value. As I said, please PM me with your email if you would like an itemized list of everything that is included.

Re: F/S 50BMG turnkey setup pic heavy

OK guys,

UPDATE: All reloading gear has been sold locally.

Details on selling rifle/scope:

I've decided to part ways with my 50 BMG.
As you can see it's a beauty. When I bought this I did a ton of research on 50 BMG uppers for the AR platform as I was very leery of the concept. I decided that ALS was the only match grade 50 BMG AR conversion that could actually compete in the 1000 yd. shoots alongside the bolt guns. As you'll see everything is pretty much top of the line.
So first the rifle/scope:
ALS50BMG.jpg

ALSinPelican.jpg

ALS50BMGRightsideclose.jpg

Details of this rifle can be found at ALS' website:
www.50bmg.net (you'll recognize the paint job!)
A few things:
Pac Nor 33" match grade barrel
Jard trigger--extra heavy hammer for surefire ignition of military and othe "hard" 50BMG primers.
DPMS single shot lower
30 MOA base
Scoped rifle Approx. 39 lbs.--not a "carry in the filed" rifle but a pleasure to shoot. Less recoil than a 270 and the long barrel puts the muzzle blast far enough out to keep all it away from you.
38 rounds down the tube.
3 shot Sub MOA group at 800 yards with basic 647 grain FMJ rounds
The scope: Leupold MK IV LR/T 8.5x25 (30 mm) M1 turrets with Holland ART reticle and alumina flip up caps.
Barrett ExRings (adjustable for additional MOA height)
50BMGALSLeupyMKIV.jpg

50BMGALSLeupyMKIVHollandARTreticlebetter.jpg

What's included:
ALS Upper (with bolt mod) 33" Pac Nor Match bbl
Custom Paint
Jard triger with heavy duty hammer
Bipod
Heavy Duty takedown pins
DPMS single shot lower with target grip
Magpul PRS buttstock
B&T Accu-shot buttstock monopod
Pelican Case
Dewey 50 cal cleaning rod + extension and jags
Barrett Exrings
Bore Guid
Leupold Mark IV LR/T 8.5x25 (30mm) M1 with Holland ART reticle / Duracoat Tan
Price = $4,200 for Everything. $3,100 without scope. Shipping to your FFL extra.

Factoid Bump:

The recoil is negligible, far less than a .308 bolt gun, and even lighter than an FAL or HK91.

Even though the standard .50 BMG round produces muzzle energy of over 10,000 foot pounds, roughly 3 to 4 times a .308/7.62NATO round, and more than 10 times that of a .44 magnum!

Thanks, not looking for trades at this time other than a Parker VHE 12GA as partial payment.