• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD - Defiance Machine Detachable Bottom Mag (DBM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

300 Grace

BRAND NEW Defiance Machine Detachable Bottom Magazine (DBM) Housing for a Long Action.

Works with Accuracy International type box style magazines.

This thing is awesome as it has a spring loaded "tab" that sits on the top side of the magazine. It prevents rattling of the mag and helps tremendously with mag ejection.

$255 and FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48.

Thanks for your consideration and please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 13
Re: BRAND NEW Defiance Machine Detachable Bottom Mag (DBM) Housing - LA *********

This will fit a standard rem la correct?

Re: BRAND NEW Defiance Machine Detachable Bottom Mag (DBM) Housing - LA *********

Yes it will. However, it should be noted though that these are NOT a drop in fit. The stock needs to be relieved for the piston on the back and the action needs to be notched on the bottom of it. Directions are included with the DBM.

Sold pending funds

If it falls through let me know. I'm interested

I certainly will and thank you for your interest.

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.