• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** Cooper Model 56 7mm STW**SOLD**

reed16dodge

Cooper Model 56 7mm STW

I am selling my Cooper 7mm STW. It has seen 58 rounds. The barrel was cleaned after every shot for the first 30 rounds. Than the barrel was cleaned after every 3 shots. Had a Williams muzzle break installed. I just don't have the time or money to finish this rifle.
Rifle comes with:
Original box and paperwork
Pelican case
Harris bipod
100 pieces of new Nosler brass
38 once fired Nosler brass
Redding dies - brand new
2-50 round ammo cases
2-20 round ammo cases
Bore guide and other cleaning items

No trades.

Asking $3300 shipped from my FFL to your FFL.

Re: FS: Cooper Model 56 7mm STW

This is an all stainless model with a 26" fluted barrel 1:9 twist.

I will bend a little on my price. I will sell everything separate. If the case and bipod don't sell with the gun, I will be keeping them.

Last edited:

Replied to all PMs. Length of pull is 13 3/4".

Still for sale.

I would be willing to work out a deal if someone has a G2 contender frame they want to part with.
Would prefer stainless but blued would work.

I am going to sell the rifle by its self. $2700 shipped to your FFL. The reloading items will be listed in the proper forum.

Replied to PMs.

Rifle weight: 8.5lbs
Trigger pull: 1.5lbs
Barrel:Fluted Stainless 4140 1.180 x .670 x 26" plus 2" brake

Re: FS: Cooper Model 56 7mm STW**$2700 rifle only**

Pretty.

Confirm that 26" does NOT include brake?

Is that a B&C Medalist stock?

Is this a custom shop version, as I don't see another version that matches on the Cooper website. Unfortuntely there is little info on even the action, though I do believe it is a 3 lug(vs other models being 2) with a 60deg bolt throw.

Any info on the magazine, it appears extended like most other coopers, can you confirm if it is blind and not hinged or detachable? How long. I really would only be interested in 180 Berger or possibly LR Accubonds, but 1:9 twist should work, but not sure about chamber/managazine?

Sorry for so many questions, I know Cooper is an excellent name, but this is custom gun pricing so I need to ask.

PM sent.

Barrel is 26" long, 28" with brake.
Stock is from Cooper.
3 lug bolt.
3 round mag.
I don't think its a custom shop rifle.

Thanks for confirming that it is their Excalibur Model. Their website isn't up to date as it doesn't show that model comes in 56 Action(Long, 3 Lug, Short throw).