• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**AR15 upper in 6.8SPC

threejones

LNIB Bison Armory ar15 upper in 6.8SPC. Barrel broke in with 1 shot 1 clean for 5 rounds, then 3 shots 1 clean for the next 15. Exactly 80 rounds down it. Shoots 120gr SSTs well under an inch even with a crappy stock GI trigger. I hate to get rid of it, but I need a new rig for shooting 3gun and the 6.8 is a little overkill for 3gun.

Specs:
White Oak Arms 18" stainless recon profile barrel
4 groove 1:11 twist
M4 feed ramps
SAAMI Spec-II chamber
5/8-24 TPI muzzle threads (thread protector included)
Mid-length gas system
Stag Arms bolt
YHM BCG
Mega Billet changing handle
Mega forged reciever
YHM rifle length free float aluminum hand guard with removable rails
1 10 round AR Stoner magazine
(I'll include the Burris PEPR scope mount for an extra $75.)

Also included is 80rounds of hornandy brass and 40 rounds of factory loaded Hornandy 120SST. $750 plus shipping. USPS money order only. (Pics to come soon)

Re: AR15 upper in 6.8SPC

Okay, I think that would be a more successful place for it, but who knows, you need to have 50 posts before you can list anything on the equipment exchange thread. Good luck with it.

Sorry the pics are so late IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4152.jpg

IMG_4150.jpg

IMG_4154.jpg

IMG_4151.jpg

I have a Rock River upper with a stainless barrel and a badger forearm. I also have a Benny Hill compensator that I bought for it and have not yet installed. I have dies, brass and bullets if you are interested in some sort of trade? Call or email me if you are interested.

Matt Olivera
956-334-1539
[email protected]

I have a buddy looking for a rifle similar to this. we will look tonight and give you a shout. Thanks for posting. We are in NC.

I have a buddy looking for a rifle similar to this. we will look tonight and give you a shout. Thanks for posting. We are in NC.
It's hard to see from the pics, but it really is in like-new shape. I can send you more/better pics if you want em.