• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***SOLD*** 375 H&H Dakota Safari with extras! Perfect for Africa or Alaska..pics on P.2

Re: CRAZY LOW PRICE ON 375 H&H Dakota Safari with extras! Perfect for Africa or Alaska..pics on

Guys, this is a phenomenal rifle... its a keepsake but it will work as hard as you do to get the job done! MAKE ME AN OFFER, I'M STUNNED THAT NO ONE HAS MADE A MOVE ON THESE TWO DAKOTAS!

Re: CRAZY LOW PRICE ON 375 H&H Dakota Safari with extras! Perfect for Africa or Alaska..pics on

TTT

TTT

Perfect Safari set up!

I could only afford $4100 at this time. Wish I had that rifle though. Good luck.

Thanks Gunner, I wish I could let it go at that price but I have a lot more than that in it, especially with all the extras. It shoulders and shoots like a fine shotgun, I will really miss this one when it sells. I put it back in its wood stock the other day, it is a classic that shoots lights out!

Do you still have the .375? If so can you send pics? You can email them to me if it's easier than posting here.

Bob
[email protected]

One Hole; Go to the second page in this thread. Lots of good pictures already there.

Gary is a great guy to work with. You won't find a better rifle, better price or better guy to work with. Win, win,, win.

Good luck

4th of July bump

Gary,

I hope all is well. I spoke with you quite a bit back in February on this .375 and it just jumped to the forefront of my consciousness again. :) Here is a bump for you (and me) and checking to see if it ever sold? Thanks.

Hi,
Thanks for checking back. Yes, the rifle is still for sale but I've been living in a whirlwind of activity and have not really tried to do anything with it since last spring.

I was raising money for our church building, then I went to Africa for three weeks and now dealing with my daughter's treatment for a brain tumor as well as starting the construction project. So I have not even tried to sell anything since last spring.

This is one of those guns I honestly hate to part with but know I need to. I won't be taking it back to Africa since my friends over there have so many good ones they will loan me when I get to hunt. So nostalgia aside I do need to sell it. It's totally pristine and shoots lights out. I'm prepared to deal on it but love it too much to give it away. I put it back in it's wood stock the other day, I hadn't had it in that stock since I sent the stock back to Dakota for a full refurbishing. It is like brand new again. Made me want to take it out to the range and get reacquainted! So far I haven't made it:-(

I hope you're doing well and thanks for the bump...all the best to you and your family.

New Price guys...I wish i could have bought it for this price...$6395 plus shipping!