• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**338 WSM Lilja Barrel 4 Rem 700 by Allen Precision

sambo3006

This is a stainless steel Lilja #6 contour 27" barrel with deep flutes, I believe Lilja calls them 50 cal flutes. It is chambered for the 338 Winchester Short Magnum and is threaded for a trued Remington 700 action (oversize threads). The rifling is a 1 in 10" twist. All the work was done by Kirby Allen. I bought this barrel as a take off from a LRH member who wanted to go with a shorter barrel. He said that he had 78 rounds through it and it was broken in properly. I have verified with Kirby Allen that he did the work and he said that in his test firing of the rifle it shot half MOA at around 700 yards. I've had it for a couple of years and haven't used it yet so time to pass it along. The threads could be turned down to standard diameter for Remington 700 or Stiller action or other action with the same threads. It could also be re-fitted to a Weatherby Mark V action. The barrel shank is long enough to cut off the threads and re-thread and rechamber to something like a 338 Ultramag, 338 Lapua or 338-378 Weatherby. $329 shipped insured.