So why are we all paying a hazmat fee then?

I've used this video for many years now, to demonstrate the relative safety of ammunition on fire.

It's somewhat common to be battling a structure fire and hear some ammo cooking off inside the building. Some company and command officers who don't understand the risks of burning ammo may go defensive and withdraw from the fire attack, thinking the ammo causes a significant risk to their fire crews.

After watching this video, hopefully they have an understanding that the presence of ammunition inside the fire doesn't pose a significant risk, and the fire can be attacked and the building can be saved.
Hahaha. You can tell the office jockeys wetting their turnouts from the inside at any fire as soon as the first spray paint can pops.

What are you posting? Please post some facts on this claim. What paperwork generated by who and how is it delivered.
I posted facts, the paper work is generated by the shipper, passed to the carrier.

I was totally unaware of this until our local PC told me about it after he had mentioned to a third party to look out because I was buying in volume.

Who could afford that experiment? (Other than our government who can do it with our tax dollars)
A tray of 209 primers in a burning garbage can will have a lot of new vent holes from the center cap. In a burning barrel they barely ding it unless it's almost burned out.

I posted facts, the paper work is generated by the shipper, passed to the carrier.

I was totally unaware of this until our local PC told me about it after he had mentioned to a third party to look out because I was buying in volume.
That's just normal haz mat paperwork filed for the government BS. Does not go to the police or fire department so they know where it is. They have all that data from the business records and normal attack plans.
Who knows where or what kind of BS that office jockey was spitting out.

That's just normal haz mat paperwork filed for the government BS. Does not go to the police or fire department so they know where it is. They have all that data from the business records and normal attack plans.
Not according to the PC here who was getting copies of it delivered to him after deliveries were made to me.

Since he seemed to know exactly what was in the shipment we were discussing I really have no reason to doubt him.

Not according to the PC here who was getting copies of it delivered to him after deliveries were made to me.

Since he seemed to know exactly what was in the shipment we were discussing I really have no reason to doubt him.
What state is that in?

To my knowledge, the only time a officer or first responder sees any hazmat paperwork is if there is an accident.

To my knowledge, the only time a officer or first responder sees any hazmat paperwork is if there is an accident.
Only certain CV officers. Fire EMS and regular LE is only going off the placards on the load. It's all good lots of things talked about before the internet and I'm not worried one bit they know all.