So much fun- ATN ThOR 4

Bman940

Ok, as many of you know I have done freelance work with Nikon for almost 10 years now, this is not related to that in any way shape or form! This is all about having a great time trying to reduce the feral swine population. Broke out the new ThOR 4 384 4.5-18 this past weekend and my 19-year-old son immediately "borrowed" it and left me with my old ThOR unit. My son proceeded to dispatch every hog he shot at using the 6.5cm 140 gr ELDX projectiles. I was amazed at the damage these bullets do as you can see from the below headshot at around 200 yards. This unit uses 30mm rings, is lightweight and very easy to use and sight in. I can't wait to get out and use it without my son!

IMG_2026.jpg

Thanks! I have an older ThOr on a .223 and it's amazing how tough OK hogs are. The 6.5 CM stops em in their tracks! The Clarity, accuracy, and consistency of the ThOR 4 make headshots easy. I used the old NV enhancers many years ago and then tried out a buddies ATN ThOR years ago, there was no going back after that.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.