So many garbage gun equipment websites

• Thread starter Deleted member 103481
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 103481

The internet is a wild place. Google "best scope" or really honestly anything and almost ever result is some horrendous garbage pile website either 1. Recommending you buy a barska or some other junk as the "best scope" or 2. Being complied from I guess bots skimming information off other websites and then churning it into almost English.

it's just the weirdest phenomenon and it's truly infuriating. Currently considering getting a nice AR10 barrel from compass lake engineering who seems to have phenomenal reviews and came across this pile of brain pain.
4C940141-EE0B-4242-9A1A-5EC86AAB3B2F.png

did you guys know that Krieger barrels expertise is in their ergonomics?

So much useless verbiage. Pointless, unsubstantiated assertions. This is what happens when the intern manages the "online presence" w/o oversight because "who reads online content anyway?"

So much useless verbiage. Pointless, unsubstantiated assertions. This is what happens when the intern manages the "online presence" w/o oversight because "who reads online content anyway?"
I mean if it's out there there has to be a reason right? I guess they are getting paid off clicks? I can't even imagine any interns I know putting out the odd grammatical sentence structure these websites have.
It would be more along the lines of "umm there like some good barrels on this site, and like these guys like them"

I can't think of anything but weird computer programs making these. It's just so strange

The internet is a wild place. Google "best scope" or really honestly anything and almost ever result is some horrendous garbage pile website either 1. Recommending you buy a barska or some other junk as the "best scope" or 2. Being complied from I guess bots skimming information off other websites and then churning it into almost English.

it's just the weirdest phenomenon and it's truly infuriating. Currently considering getting a nice AR10 barrel from compass lake engineering who seems to have phenomenal reviews and came across this pile of brain pain.
View attachment 229319

did you guys know that Krieger barrels expertise is in their ergonomics?
That's about a 4-beer screed. Sad.

I mean if it's out there there has to be a reason right? I guess they are getting paid off clicks? I can't even imagine any interns I know putting out the odd grammatical sentence structure these websites have.
It would be more along the lines of "umm there like some good barrels on this site, and like these guys like them"

I can't think of anything but weird computer programs making these. It's just so strange
Kinda like artificial intelligence? They pay for a higher placement in the search results and then make money when you click on an ad or something on the page. They are not in it for the content.

Interns in foreign lands.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts