Snoring

C-Pap with rechargeable power or inverter with good 12 volt battery. I am waking way better rested than when I snored without it. I have the 400 watt inverter in my fifthwheel, runs the machine all night with very little drain on the dual 6 volt batteries. Get a sleep test and the machine will change your life and possibly save it.
I just ordered a travel CPAP for a hunt in 2 weeks, it should be here by the end of the week. In doing so I found out both my home CPAP and the travel CPAP are 12 volt, I ordered the battery pack also, now I'm going to go to Costco and get a couple of the little 12v jump starters that you recharge, they look like the batteries you recharge a computer or cellphone with

C-Pap with rechargeable power or inverter with good 12 volt battery. I am waking way better rested than when I snored without it. I have the 400 watt inverter in my fifthwheel, runs the machine all night with very little drain on the dual 6 volt batteries. Get a sleep test and the machine will change your life and possibly save it.
Sleep apnea caused me to have a heart attack. Was hunting and almost was a goner.

My snoring brought some hogs into camp one night, guess we were lucky we were sleeping on top of the picnic tables. I was abruptly woken from to the blast from my buddies 12ga. Well they made me clean it and 20 years later I still get made fun of for it.

Amen, amen. Amen to this post! Dont ignore this if you have a bad snoring problem! Get a sleep study done!

Hello good people it's been awhile but couldn't not tell this as bad as I hate too. Went in early I had heard the wildlife had been spooky, yea right well fell asleep a little before daylight the rest is history yep never saw anything that morning, after getting home telling the wife nothing had shown up, all was normal until end of week I pulled the camera chip! She said as the 7 point walked out feed and left because of the pigs coming to eat isn't that the morning you hunter!! No couldn't have been camera was set wrong. And people I snore ...

I had a buddy who couldn't sleep one night due to myself and another in camp tell us about a black bear that was coming into our camp at first light, we weren't snoring then. It got about 50 feet away and apparently both of us start snoring at the same time. The bear turned away and left. It was a camping trip, not hunting.

The solo hunting thread got me thinking. I was once told that some animals may hear snoring as dangerous or, worse, threatening. Well, I snore. This seems ridiculous as I'm typing but I sure wouldn't want Bigfoot attacking me while I'm sleeping or, maybe more legitimately, a mountain lion, for example. Thoughts?

Thanks.
i went to Colorado on a solo archery elk hunt Sept 22-30. I was alone and the closest hunter to me was a mile or so away...I was 😴 and most likely snoring 💤 around 5:00am when something hit my tent and barked loudly about a foot from my face. (I have a ⛺️ type tent) I did a ninja roll out of my sleeping bag, grabbed my 45 acp and zipped open the tent. It was a cow moose with 2 calves and it barked again as it walked thru a stream and left....I realized I didn't need any coffee nor was I hungry, so I took a leak, brushed my teeth, dressed and went hunting. I can laugh at it now, but it wasn't too funny then! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

The solo hunting thread got me thinking. I was once told that some animals may hear snoring as dangerous or, worse, threatening. Well, I snore. This seems ridiculous as I'm typing but I sure wouldn't want Bigfoot attacking me while I'm sleeping or, maybe more legitimately, a mountain lion, for example. Thoughts?

Thanks.
A man snoring sounds like a buck grunting and probably would attract deer.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts