Smoked celery salt…holy smokes this is awesome

Here's a truly random salad I've whipped up for lunch - first thing to use my new seasoning.

Spring mix (my wife calls it ditch mix haha) greens
Blackberries
Cherry tomatoes
Pickled jalapeños
Chicken breast
Feta cheese
Cucumbers
Kraft simple oil and vinegar dressing
A dusting of my spicy smoked celery salt.

Pretty good. Had some of that jerky for breakfast. It was good too haha.

Attachments

• 5ECEC12E-4594-45A3-A6FA-E5A549E4D729.jpeg
    5ECEC12E-4594-45A3-A6FA-E5A549E4D729.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
Here's a truly random salad I've whipped up for lunch - first thing to use my new seasoning.

Blackberries
Cherry tomatoes
Pickled jalapeños
Chicken breast
Feta cheese
Cucumbers

You are making me hungry! I think I am going to make my self a Greek Summer Salad.

I must confess i can't get myself to eat liver and it's a lot less exotic than tripe. It's not that I don't think it could taste good, it's that I know what it is. You're eating the body's great big toxin filter. Something about that just don't sit right with me haha

Blackberries
Cherry tomatoes
Pickled jalapeños
Chicken breast
Feta cheese
Cucumbers

Looks and sounds good, cept for the famunda cheese.

I must confess i can't get myself to eat liver and it's a lot less exotic than tripe. It's not that I don't think it could taste good, it's that I know what it is. You're eating the body's great big toxin filter. Something about that just don't sit right with me haha
I just don't like it. Even wrapped in bacon, chicken, beef, venison, just don't eat organs period. Exception is fried chicken skin.

I cook the venison heart and liver up for dog treats.

Attachments

• 64A2016A-379B-4F5F-978A-C238E25C80EA.jpeg
    64A2016A-379B-4F5F-978A-C238E25C80EA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • 7D81F849-AEDC-4275-A9BD-6AA7D1D4D6E1.jpeg
    7D81F849-AEDC-4275-A9BD-6AA7D1D4D6E1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
I cook the venison heart and liver up for dog treats.
That's a loveable looking grizzled dog.

Here's mine. They are torn between wanting to steal my venison jerky but not wanting it to be spicy haha. The little fuzzy one that looks like a mop with legs is Tikka, she's 8, a coarse haired daschund/jack russel cross (therefore the most headstrong beast on earth haha…her body is weak but she's got more inner fight and determination than anything - I heard a comedian describe the jack russel terrier as "15-20 pounds of pure undiluted I-am-not-afraid-of-you!" And it seemed accurate. Very good dog, took a lot of training and discipline). The bigger one is Noodle, she is not yet 1 so a destructive idiotic puppy but shaping up to be a very teachable and loyal dog and already barks whenever the kids are playing outside and somebody else is walking by, but no aggression at all….just let's me know. I love that. Her mom is a pit bull, her dad is a complete mystery, we suspect a hound of some kind based on her howling/baying noises haha. Both rescues. Both family.

Attachments

• D03F8089-E7EF-4377-9583-17564B5C39E4.jpeg
    D03F8089-E7EF-4377-9583-17564B5C39E4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 34

Recent Posts