SMK's and bill t

W

*WyoWhisper*

SMK\'s and bill t

ya know I had to vent ... this guy really got to me... if I was a violent person, I'd be scared if I was bill t. I just don't get a person like that. Like I mentioned to DC i think he just likes the fact he gets to ya.... aaaahhhhhhhhhrrrrrrgggggggg.....

OK I'm done..

Re: SMK\'s and bill t

I donno know. I think it realy kind of funny after a while. I mean he sounds like such a moron, saying one thing then contradicting himself. Bill T does need help, someone needs to help him get his head out of his ***. Maybe then he'll start talking like a half brained idiot. That would probably be an improvement. hehehe

WyoWhisper-

Don't let him get to you. I've had a long email interaction going with him. He is child's play. All that I have to do is point out his inconsistencies, and blatant incompetence, and he goes through the ceiling. Starts changing the story again, calling me an a$$h***, and a liar (his two favorite tactics), just losing it. He's my entertainment when I get bored.
smile.gif

You guys are right I guess I should look past the frustration and turn t into humor..

Ric

A person can only take so much from the likes of Mr. "T"---If you get my drift.

Some people just have NO idea what an *** they are making out of themselves when they make remarks and attacks, such as "T" has done.

It is entertainment when you consider how little this guy really knows about shooting or anything civil for that matter.

I would have eleminated ALL his posts and blocked any other insertions by him, had I been in control of those two forums.
I know Len would have.

Anyway, the GOOD guys that understand and want to learn, are over here at Longrangehunting.

Later
Darryl Cassel

It is sad to say, but a great deal of hunters are morons. I was at the range this last hunting season practicing, and some guy walked up to the range officer because his ammo wouldn't chamber, the range officer looks at his gun, then looks at his bullets then looks at him with a look of discust "this rifle is a 3006 and you are trying to shoot 300 win mag ammo", I busted out laughing not letting the guy know I was laughing at him.

Same day, two hunters that acted like they were professional hunters were shooting their rifles on the 100 yard line, I was sitting next to them listening to their conversation. It appeared as though they were holding off the target to try and hit the paper, then one of them got the same range officer and asked if he could spott them to help them get on paper. The range officer spots a few shots then walks over to their rifle starts taking the turret cover off of the scope. The guy said "don't do that it will mess everything up!" The range officer kindly explained that the adjustments were under the caps and that removing the caps didn't effect anything.
The guy didn't know anything about scopes (not even how to focus the scope)
frown.gif

It was a very sobering experience to see this, most everyone had a hard time hitting paper at 100 yards!

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: sr90 ]

I guess I am a little luckier here in Cody. I usually go to the range just after first light. Most of the guys at the range at that time are very serious BR guys, or sihloette guys( never could spell that ) Most of us are there to take advantage of the calm cool conditions in the summer, test loads etc.

Every now and then I have to go at the end of the day or on a weekend and then the freaks come out... guys who swear that their 7mm's do not drop at all out to 1K or that all of their guns shoot into 1/2" at 100 yards, you guys know the type. I bet ALL of Bill T's rifles are 1/2"ers or one holers.. I bet he has world records at 1K with 22 rim fires ..... off hand in high wind, and open sites......LOL....

Warning! This thread is more than 23 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.