• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Smith and Wesson M&P15 Sport

BowTieGuy

Used Smith and Wesson M&P15 Sport. About 300 rounds shot through it. Adjustable stock and iron sights. Awesome gun! Comes with a poly 30 rd mag. Call or text Mat@ 307 290 0820 asking $1,100.

Attachments

• sw15.jpg
    sw15.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 8
It's a 5.56 (.223) You can tell from the mag. Don't think S&W makes a 7.62 anyway.:)

Thanks, I dont no much at all concerning these rifles just know I am going to get one dont know what caliber just yet ..

Having used both extensively I can sum it up with this. Do you want a 8-9 lb weapon loaded ready to go or a 11-12 lb weapon loaded and ready to go. Either caliber will hit and kill at 500. 5.56 is much easier/quicker in close quarters. Much cheaper to operate. 7.62 eats obstacles like walls and fenders and more effective on deer and large varmints past 400.... I would seriously consider chrome chamber and barrel... Or plan on EXTRA cleaning... Have fun and master S.P.O.R.T.S. Look that up and learn the system! It can save your life.

Good Shooting. Bricegun)

Or u could buy this one and put it on gun broker right away and make yourself a few hundred.

Or u could buy this one and put it on gun broker right away and make yourself a few hundred.

Not to be an A-hl but why have you not done that then? I saw this same model December 10th at a gun show going for $689! The prices right now are just stupid. Luckily I have my own stash of them and will let the panic buyers waste their own hard earned money on over-priced equipment....