Smartphone ballistics software

nheninge

I have a new HTC EVO 4G phone (Droid OS) and I am looking for a standalone ballistics programs that will work with this type of phone. Has anyone tried to use either Nightforce (Exbal) or Loadbase with the newer touchscreen breed of smartphones?

Web based programs like JBM are great...unless there is no internet where you hunt. I currently have a dell axim with ballistics software, but I am trying to reduce the formidable number of electronics in my gear bag (PDA, weather meter, gps, rangefinder, emergency cell phone, radio etc).

Thanks

nice app...!!! Don't know how I missed that thread. Thanks all. Going to cost me though since now I need a Bluetooth kestrel !!! In the original post above, bryans screenshots show red and blue arrows. Mine does not show these. Am I missing a setting? How would the weather acquisition data function where there is no signal (without kestrel) . Is the gps chip on the evo strong enough to work in the middle of nowhere?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.