small game shoot

for you guys debating on bringing your son or daughter, do it. there will be medals for the top three youth shooters

Caleb thanks for having such a great well organized shoot, i was most impressed, your on the right track my friend. The shooting sports are coming of age and I believe we will be seeing alot more intrest in the next couple years. I brought two of my friends and wouldnt you know it they out shot me.lol Way to go Bob taking first place in the small game and way to go Jeff for taking third place in small game. I tied for third place in the big game, so all in all, us back woods okies did pretty good.

In god we trust all others we track!

Caleb thanks for having such a great well organized shoot, i was most impressed, your on the right track my friend. The shooting sports are coming of age and I believe we will be seeing alot more intrest in the next couple years. I brought two of my friends and wouldnt you know it they out shot me.lol Way to go Bob taking first place in the small game and way to go Jeff for taking third place in small game. I tied for third place in the big game, so all in all, us back woods okies did pretty good.

In god we trust all others we track!

thanks for enjoying the event, as long as we can get people to hem ill keep throwing them.

send me a pm with your e mail again and ill get you a flyer for this next one and if you know some guys that have sons or daughters let them know. should be fun.

we will work on some future events like another sportsman's challenge, some more small game shoots, maybe some big game only and then we will work on that hell's canyon idea.

thanks again,
caleb

may be getting some items from sponsors for this shoot. looks like some game calls, metals for the kids and who knows what else there may be

Only 8 days tell the small game shoot. Bring your son or daughter or grandkids and let them compete in their own class for medals to the top three 16 and under and possibly some other prizes.

heading out tomorrow to set up the small game shoot. hoping to do a bit of shooting before i get hem all painted.

Thanks Caleb for another well oiled shoot, sure had a great time. Great shooting once again bob. The three way tie was a nail bitter. great shooting guys had to earn that one, nothing is easy with such tough competition.
Looking forward to the big shoot in Hells Canyon--- see ya down there.

Thanks Caleb for another well oiled shoot, sure had a great time. Great shooting once again bob. The three way tie was a nail bitter. great shooting guys had to earn that one, nothing is easy with such tough competition.
Looking forward to the big shoot in Hells Canyon--- see ya down there.
maybe i just have to make the short range targets a little harder for the adults and then it wont come down to the tie breaker. i cant wait to get the hells canyon shoot set up and run through it before people get there for the weekend. it will be fun with the angles.

was talking to scott miller before i left sat and he was saying we may have to hold any more shoots out there tell his big game seasons are over. then we will have to get some more shoots going. i am going to be heading down and talking to him more here soon, i think after he is done haying. then we can talk more about improvements and all that. he liked what he seen up there so that is good.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.