Small game BowHunting......!

RightWing

Anyone on the forum enjoy a little bit of small game bowhunting?

I hunt hogs and whitetail, but I really get a kick out of small game hunting with my bow, my favorite target is cottontails and snowshoe hare depending on which state I am in.

In west Tennessee we sometimes see a Swamp Rabbit from time to time (they are similar to a cottontail but much larger.

Show those small game bowkills guys/gals :)
rabbbb.jpg

Lets see some pictures from other forum members...

Good Hunting and Keep'em Sharp...........
rabit-1.jpg
ground_grizzly-1.jpg

Last edited:
Look closely, flu flu right at point of impact on a Chukkar I just busted...

chukkar2.jpg

Me and my boy, who's holding the freshly bagged partridge.

hunterhunting.jpg

I love shooting and hunting with a broad range of archery equipment but in my mind nothing is as satisfying as a successful harvest with a stick bow!!!

Awesome pictures!!!
Nice hunts guys, will take pictures of the future hunts with the bow.
Keep them coming.

Nice shot on the Chucker...!! Awesome, one-of-a-kind ariel photo too..!!

I shoot a Recurve almost every afternoon (Wing, RedWing Hunter) , and my compound. I love to knock off a few tree-rats with it from time to time. Our (Tennessee) Spring Squirrel season is opening soon, and I was just thinking last weekend that it was getting time to fletch a couple dozen {'Ish'}, Flu-Flus up for the event. :D

Keep'em Sharp and Good Hunting......

Last edited:
Here is a Huge Fox Squirrel I shot on a deer bowhunt in Missouri, the thing was huge...!! At least compared to the skinny, wild, fox squirrels here in TN.

Just for the size perspective, please note that the arrow in the picture has a 7" arrow-wrap on it, now compare that to the size of the squirrel... I had to get a photo of it before we skinned it in camp...

Missouri, has big deer and squirrels..!! LOL
foxsqurl.jpg

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.