Sling for a Magpul PRS?

Cascadia Armament is dead in the water! If you can order the part from Brownells you should do that. Do a search for Cascadia and you will find nothing good on them. Check their Facebook page or look for their old website and their is nothing active on them for like 2 years.

Order the part from Brownells since it is a company you can trust and rely on. The part is basic and works great.

Received the two QD mounts Saturday from PMM. The front is for the Magpul MS4 Gen 2 and the rear is on my Magpul PRS stock. Installed in about 10 Minutes. No problems at all. They fit perfectly on the MOE front end. The first picture is on the PRS, second on the fore stock and third is an partial overall. Gun is a Stag with a 3 upper. Haven't mounted a QD on my 6 upper Hogue fore stock yet. Still debating on keeping that fore stock or changing it.

No drilling or any modification to gun.

Also received the MS4, Gen 2 from Midway today. Fit perfectly.

I'm happy.

Attachments

• 20160208_135139.jpg
    20160208_135139.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 20160208_135147.jpg
    20160208_135147.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 20160208_135208.jpg
    20160208_135208.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 117
Looks great, did you use the 360 degree or the multi positional fixed. I guess I am not completely sure what the difference is.
Thanks in advance for your advice/explanation.
Dave

Received the two QD mounts Saturday from PMM. The front is for the Magpul MS4 Gen 2 and the rear is on my Magpul PRS stock. Installed in about 10 Minutes. No problems at all. They fit perfectly on the MOE front end. The first picture is on the PRS, second on the fore stock and third is an partial overall. Gun is a Stag with a 3 upper. Haven't mounted a QD on my 6 upper Hogue fore stock yet. Still debating on keeping that fore stock or changing it.

No drilling or any modification to gun.

Also received the MS4, Gen 2 from Midway today. Fit perfectly.

I'm happy.

I bought 2 of those slings. Didn't really understand why they had so many different ways to rig it at first but after I played with it a few times on my gun I began to see all the advantages to each way of carrying it. Very quick to adjust. Seems many like the single point mount. That has limited use for me. Guess if you were in the ready holding the weapon it is alright but it swings around too much for me. I like what I call the Africa carry. sling over the right shoulder barrel pointed down. From there I can quickly mount straight to my shoulder. Never used slings growing up. Just carried the shotgun on your shoulder with your arm draped over the stock. Just a quick flip and the gun is mounted.

have the clip attachment on my stock PSA ar and the QD on my precision ar

The rifle that has my PRS stock doesn't need a sling. It goes from the truck to the bench.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.