• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Slightly used chambered barrels F/S

huntinfool18

I have a few barrels that I got board with and now are just sitting around. All are off defiance action. These would work for Rem 700 with .250 recoil lug. Headspace will need to be checked

#1 fluted rock creek 8.7 twist 5R in 7mm rem mag. Shot great with everything I tried. 1/2 Moa or better. Has around 100rds fired. This chamber is slightly oversized in the web area so reloading fired brass is difficult. This is a rem sporter contour at 26" plus break. Bead blast finish $275 shipped

#2 fluted benchmark 9 twist 3 groove in 7mm rum. This barrel loved the Berger 180 vld. Has been proven sub half Moa to 1200yds. Has close to 250 rds fired. #4 contour at 26" plus break. Bead blast finish. $275 shipped

#3 fluted Douglas 8 twist in 264 win mag. One of the most consistent barrels I've had in a very long time. I shot the 129 ablr bullet at 3350( yes this it a top end usable load) I have shot many 4-5" groups at 1150 with this barrel. Killed an antelope and an elk with this rifle and load this year(watch best of the west to see these hunts) #4 contour at 26" plus break. Cerakote 2 tone tan and grey flutes. 160 rd count $275 shipped

On barrel #1 what do you mean by oversized in the web area? are you talking about the area just north of the belt on the case? Is the brass just hard to fl size? Did you just neck size brass or could you not reuse brass at all once it was fired in the barrel?
Thanks
Tim

Neck sizing work fine with no issues. I have fl sized and still able to load and shoot but some some resistance in the die. And yes it's just above the belt area. You could either shoot as is or punch chamber to an ultra or Dakota