TriggerTime426

Looks like the MH lamina only has regulars on hand and they say they go to 6' and I happento be 6'1" hard to imagine that 1" making or breaking the fitment but idk

V7750212K

LRH Team Member
Go Wiggys, In my experience, the best cold weather gear made. Wiggys rating is ACTUAL temp. Also check out Wiggys leg jackets, the best **** idea for cold weather walking/horse back hunting.

tvarden

LRH Team Member
I have probably 7 bags I have collected over the years. By far my best sleep in any weather is my Nemo Disco. But like other have said it’s a package. I use Nemo pad and inflatable pillow. But the one thing that works best in every bag for cold weather is a silk bag liner. I use the Sea to Summit and it’s worth every penny..

Ak_Hobie

I have an older synthetic fill 15 degree marmot bag that was a little over $100. I think you would be fine with a marmot Trestles bag in 15 or 0 and it fits your price range. The 15 degree bag weights 3 lb 6 oz.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.