• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sisk Rifles

John is as good as it gets, I have bought from him before, smooth transaction! Friends also have bought rifles from him.

American SHAD - we called them Hickory Shad. I fished them all up the coast of NJ, NY & CT. Used to catch them up to 2' in the harbor/boat docks, river right before we went out for Stripers to use for bait. I actually thought it was more fun catching them (almost every cast when they are running) then ridding all day long in the ocean. Caught a 78 # Striper and many close to that size in the RACE outside of Block Island and Long Island.
Thanks again for passing on your good fortune with these rifles! That's why a lot of hunters & shooters like this site-GREAT People to deal with!
Coyote Shadow Tracker, you can buy with confidence, Biebs is a solid guy, no worries.

Sorry i missed that Biebs just too many projects . I know you had the hook up from Charlie

Yes, those were a rare find at that price, for sure. I'm know I left money on the table, but the hunt for cool rifles at killer prices is what the excitement is all about :)