Sinclair or Stoney Point Bullet adaptor?

TireurDelite

Hello everyone,

Which one of the above is better? Never used one but was thinking of getting one to see if my group will tighten up.
Thanks for your time.

buy the stoney point bullet comparator set with all the bushings for all calibers. Costs $26.50 Stoney Point also sells another set of bushing to measure shoulder bump for all calibers, strongly recommend them also.

Buy the Sinclair Bullet seating Depth tool to go with it. Much better than stoney point and more accurate and durable. $28.25
www.sinclairintl.com

BH

I'm with BH on the Stoney Point comparotor. I also got the bullet ogive comparotor that fits on your calipers with the necessary inserts. I don't own the shoulder bump adapter. Johnny K.

Sorry bout that post. I have the Stoney Point OAL guage and bullet comp. I haven't tried the Sinclair OAL guage, so I can't say. I usually take three readings whenever I'm trying to get the cartridge OAL and they are usually all the same. Johnny K.

I have and use both. The advantage to the Stoney Point is it has a thumb screw that fastens to your calipers.
db

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.