since the introduction forum doesnt get much traffic..

acooper1983

Thought i would come and introduce myself here. Ive been over on 24hourcampfire for quite a few years, Thought'd sign up here as my focus has shifted towards longer range shooting. Also the classifieds here have a lot of good stuff :-D gun)

Thanks in advance for the warm welcome...

if not GFY :D

Thought i would come and introduce myself here. Ive been over on 24hourcampfire for quite a few years, Thought'd sign up here as my focus has shifted towards longer range shooting. Also the classifieds here have a lot of good stuff :-D gun)

Thanks in advance for the warm welcome...

if not GFY :D
Here's a heads up, this isn't the campfire so the gfy won't fly with these guys. Completely different atmosphere.

just read the forum rules, I'll refrain from any sort of fun on here, and stick to reading and asking the occasional question/buying things

We don't lack humor here. Never been to any other sites, but have always liked the fact that my kids could read here. They are pretty well grown up now, but you get the point. Others already said my 1st thought so I will leave it at that.

Steve

We don't lack humor here. Never been to any other sites, but have always liked the fact that my kids could read here. They are pretty well grown up now, but you get the point. Others already said my 1st thought so I will leave it at that.

Steve

Sounds good steve

What they heck is gfy? I guess that goes to show how out of touch I am with online lingo. Anyway just put everything in plain language, be courteous and you will be fine. I do have to say I love this site as well and have been on it for awhile. If you are interested in the long range shooting game try over at accurateshooter.com as well. Just be mindful over there with manners as well. Try reading as much as you can and learn as much as you can by just reading. Another thing I might suggest if you are trying to get into the longrange game is use the search function on both sites. I'm sure if you have any questions they have already been answered.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts