sightron SIII vs Vortex PST

B23

I know there aren't alot of PST's out yet but how would you compare the new PST from Vortex to the Sightron SIII?

I've always felt the SIII had great glass for the money but I haven't looked thru a PST yet. For those who have, with both, how would you compare them?

I have looked through a SIII, and it it has very good glass. I have not looked through a PST. I had one on order since the first week of April and canceled two weeks ago. I ordered a Trijicon TR232, and I will tell you this scope is a very bright ,crisp ,clear,and probably the best low light scope I own. I have not checked the tracking yet. I dont think this will be a problem knowing Trijicon Military reputation. Trijicon dose not make a bunch of radicals that would compete with Sightron or Vortex, but put a TR23 in your hands and you will see what I am talking about. There is a very good article on LRH Home page about the TR23 scope Bill Maylor..

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.