SIGHTRON SIII 8-32x56

elkaholic

Just got my new scope in and set it up next to my 6.5-20 Zeiss Conquest. I adjusted both and set them on 20x since that was the top on the Zeiss. My initial impression is that is is every bit as clear and sharp as the Zeiss and probably a little better. Even on 32x, it seemed to remain quite clear.......Rich

would love to hear a tracking report. i have one and it doesn't quite track the amount it should. would greatly appreciate a 20moa up and down one at a time tracking test to see how far apart the 2 groups are.

Will do but it will probably not happen until April?.........Rich

Yep , hard water fishing season here. Few guys are still knocking down geese, ...but then
you got to eat em. Just haven't made time to shoot this winter. No snow either so we
can still get to our long range spots.

Yep , hard water fishing season here. Few guys are still knocking down geese, ...but then
you got to eat em. Just haven't made time to shoot this winter. No snow either so we
can still get to our long range spots.

I have a little different reason! I would probably do it today, but I won't have a barrel on my rifle until April:D.......Rich

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.