Sightron Scopes

I have a Sightron on a 22.250, and for the money you can't beat it. There are better scopes but $ for $, they are great.

I strongly recommend Sightron. Email me if you want specific reasons; I've just posted a couple of other messages touting their scopes, and my fingertips are wearing out.
smile.gif

Hello! Nate I am very interested and would like to hear more. I tried to email you, I don't know if it went through or not. Please let me know about your experiences with Sightron. I am currently looking at the SII series mill-dot in a 3X12 or the 4X16 AO. I would like to hear your opinion, anyone with knowledge about these scopes I would like to hear from.
smile.gif

Well... since y'all seem to be so in love w/ the Sightron scopes, I have a SII6-24x42mm w/ a Dot reticle that someone can make me a (reasonable) offer on. I will say I've shot some extremely accurate groups w/ this scope, some of the best of which were shot whilst 'running the box' to test the repeatability of the scope (shooting .308 Win 175gr SMK 45.0gr Varget).

Like I said, make me a reasonable offer, and it'll be on its way to your doorstep soonest.

Monte

We just started carrying the Sightron line of scopes and I have to say that I am fairly impressed with them. The quality seems very good for the price. I would not hesitate to look into them further.

For the money they can't be beat. Their tracking system is great. Glass isn't bad either. I can see bullet holes in the white of the target at 500 yards with a 36 power SII. I only shoot nightforce and sightron scopes, for the reason of tracking. Their are many scopes with good glass but their arent many that track well.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.