Sightron S III LRR 30mm 8-32-56 SF Dot Reticle advice/opinions pse

Beelzebub

So I'm looking for a new scope to go on my newest trade for used matches, a Mauser Model 10 re-barreled with a 6.5-06 AI.

Found this Sightron S III on clearance and I do like the simple dot reticle. I never have used all the BDC, MOA, MilRad distance size pound how big the horns are stuff on reticles. Where I hunt and shoot I know the distance to with a few feet. Been hunting/shooting here/there most of my life (65 yrs)

I'm asking for opinions from shooters that have shot this scope more than a few times. Not worried about the reticle you shot, but the repeatability of this scope. Not to be a smart ***, but I really would prefer to hear it from shooters instead of "Field Reports". Someone that spent their money and shot their reloads and had to get a kitchen pass to go to the range twice in one week.

So let me know what your personal experiences with this model and company have been please. Good or bad.

thanks in advance,
Beelzebub

You did not really specify the model. There are a few different SIIIs. I have owned three SIII LRMOAs and all were awesome scopes. They ONLY reason I no longer own them is because I wanted something with a true zero stop. Glass is great, tracking is spot on, and turrets are among the best.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.