Sightron Riflescopes

I have the old sii big sky and it has been on just about everything up to 338 rum still kicking a friend of mine has 2 siii and no problems I sent mine back and they said my problem was it cranked way out of the center so they centered it sent it back fast and I think they were right

They are a good scope. I just bought the SIII 45x45 ED. It is night and day clearer and better target visibility than other lightweight Benchrest scopes.
A benchrest scope has to be over 30x, as light as possible, great turrets and be clear enough to aim at the target accurately.

Sightron seems to do this well without the weight penalty of the big name scopes.

I look own 4 Sightron 10-50x60 scopes. As you can tell I really like them. Only fault I have is the yardage dial has no numbers on it. I have no idea why because it is very aggravating when you accidentally turn dial wrong direction from bench or hunting. MD

Last edited:
Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

I received a call today from the North Eastern Sightron rep about us becoming a dealer. From what he sent to me they offer a wide variety of Riflescopes and they are made in Japan and the Philippines (which I was happy to hear). Not being familiar with their offerings I figured I put a post out and read the feedback from all of you.

So, God? Bad? So so me too product? Worth becoming a dealer?

Please chime in and let me know what your thoughts are. Thanks in advance

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
I'm personally a sightron fan. I have several. They are not as popular as they once were because they waited a while to offer what others offered , such as zero stop, illuminated reticle, etc.... But for the same price as others with the bells & whistles, I believe that I was getting more durable internals and better glass. This is my opinion. I will still purchase sightrons if I'm in the market for an optic.

Another Sightron fan here….currently have a SIII 8-32x56 on my .243 'bench' rifle and have previously owned a few others that were on rifles that I sold on this forum. I'll put it like this…..I typically look for Sightron SIII scopes for sale here FIRST before looking anywhere else. 👍

I have one on my Coyote gun and love it. It has a few thousand miles of being pounded in temps from 10 to 120 and is still dead on. I wanted to by one recently and could not find one to put my hands on. I think they have a good product.

I have a 8-32x56 S3 on my 6.5 Sherman. Overall I like it. Biggest complaint is the parallax knob turns very hard. Even in warm weather. In a cold Canadian winter I can't turn it. For the price I think it's a lot of scope for the money. Tracking has been perfect.

I have used about 4 or 5 sightrons. Several of the Sii models and a couple of the big sky models. Most of my use has been for general purpose hunting.....not so much long range shooting. I never had a problem with any of them and thought they were a great value for the initial price offering. Once everyone found out what a great scope they were for the money, the price went up on them. I would compare them to the Leupold vxiii and nikon monarchs.
What he said! The SIII Big Sky went from $400 to well over $1000 in a couple years' time. The S-Tac I had recently was very nice for my purposes. Got it for somewhat of a bargain off ebay.

I've owned 6 sightrons, 4 SIIIs, 1 SV ED, and 1 STAC. It's been mentioned but tracking and glass are superb, better than what you get in most other scopes in the same price range, the SIII line is particularly good value IMO. The S8 they just came out with looks pretty cool, but it's not really in the "value" line of scopes anymore, and even with the SV line you start to get out of the value range a bit, but you definitely don't lose quality.

The biggest complaint about Sightron that I've seen (and have had myself) is the lack of features they offer for tactical shooters, they seem to cater to the bench rest sports more with their scopes because among their scopes they have very few FFP offerings, few zero stop offerings(I personally don't care about this one), few tactical style knob markings, few tactical reticles, but I'm thankful they finally have a few decent mil-mil offerings. They had an SV ED model that was great for tactical purposes (I own one) but this year they seem to have discontinued it. They came out with the S8 this year, which is probably supposed to be an upgrade to the SV ED 4.5-24 they had, but it's a little more money so not sure why they didn't keep the old SV 4.5-24 around, maybe a production issue. I should actually call Alan and ask him, he's a great guy to talk to and always very helpful.