Sightron Riflescopes

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

I received a call today from the North Eastern Sightron rep about us becoming a dealer. From what he sent to me they offer a wide variety of Riflescopes and they are made in Japan and the Philippines (which I was happy to hear). Not being familiar with their offerings I figured I put a post out and read the feedback from all of you.

So, God? Bad? So so me too product? Worth becoming a dealer?

Please chime in and let me know what your thoughts are. Thanks in advance

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

I am a fan of the SIIIs. Have them on a few rifles and they track great and are fairly tuff when it comes to being knocked around. They do tend to get more distorted, cloudy, and pic up more heat waves as you get to the higher power Range. I tend to put them on the prairie dog rifles and budget guns, If I don't use a Nightforce that is! I do have an older SII on my old 22-250 I put on 20 years ago. It has been great and only needed to be adjusted once after a trip-fall-bounce off the rear ocular. If I set family and Friends up for long range on a budget i Have them use a Sightron SIII. All and all they hold up to me and what I put my rifles through so I would say they are better then most of the normal offerings in their price range.

I've had a couple, currently have an S-TAC on a 7mm RUM and really like it so far! They are a really good budget friendly option for quality optics.

I used them, Jesus, what may be 10 or so years ago now.
8-32x56, had three of them.
Had an issue with dust in one, they paid to have me overnight it to them and to overnight it back as I had an Fclass shoot coming up.

So, I received great customer service.

A lot of the Fclass guys were going to them, and going to them over the normal Nightforce optics.

I used mine out coyote hunting as well, from -30 to -40 Fahrenheit to 80 to 90 above, I really liked them a lot.

Got out of that game back in 2012 or so though, so I don't know how they are these days.

But like noted, back then it was very noticeable how many were switching to the SIII line of scopes on the Fclass line, I really like mine, didn't have any zero issues, no tracking issues, one instance I needed customer service they went above and beyond.

So, with the caveat that it has been 10 years, I would recommend them highly from my experience.

Doug ,

I have 2 Sightron Siii 6x24x50 SFP , 30mm tube , MOA reticle that I purchased in 2013 .
In my opinion , for the money that I spent , they are very good scopes .
Optical resolution and clarity is good , but not in same class as Leupold VX-5' , VX-6 , Mark 5 , Nightforce , Ziess , or other upper end scopes .
I really like the MOA reticle and the amount of internal elevation and windage adjustment , 100 MOA elevation and windage .
Mine have always tracked true and returned to zero . Mine do not have a zero-stop , but I think that newer models do have that feature . The exposed turrets on my 2 scopes are easily moved , I would like more solid clicks .
Side parallax adjustment knob is hard to turn on both of my scopes .
Somewhat large size , 15" in length , but medium weight , I think 24 ounces .

Overall , they do well for my uses .

I think that Sightron has made many design changes to help . Return-to-zero lock , FFP , illuminated reticles , and more positive turret clicks .

DMP25-06

I have an Siii 6-24 moa and really like it. The exposed knobs turn a little easier than I would like but I don't use it hard so it's not a problem. I also have an S-Tac 5-20 with covered knobs and really like it. I am not a competition shooter though. Just a hunter.

I have used about 4 or 5 sightrons. Several of the Sii models and a couple of the big sky models. Most of my use has been for general purpose hunting.....not so much long range shooting. I never had a problem with any of them and thought they were a great value for the initial price offering. Once everyone found out what a great scope they were for the money, the price went up on them. I would compare them to the Leupold vxiii and nikon monarchs.

I have been trying to find an SV SSED 10-50 MOA without zero stop for 4 months !!! I love Sightron scopes, their customer service is above and beyond, and I'm hoping nobody else finds out about them!!!! Seriously, if I could, every scope I own would be a Sightron. I talked to Alan at Sightron, and the supply train is moving slow because of the Covid scare. If you become a dealer (stocking) I don't think you'll regret it. After I brought my first Sightron to a match , the other shooters started showing up with them...5 or 6 at least that I know of.....honestly, because of the glass and tracking....these sell themselves....if Cabelas or Bass Pro, Sportsmans Warehouse carried them where people could see touch and look thru, they would be one of the top 3 scopes (if not THE top) for the 1-2k dollar range.....can you tell I like em? rsbhunter

I've looked through some of the scopes at matches....and some are better than the Sightron....some are as good, and ALOT are of lesser quality..... The better ones are a good thousand to $1500.00 more, and some of the same are more $$$. The only people that don't like Sightron SIII and better models scopes are people that can afford to drop 4-8k on a scope, or who are so brand loyal, that they won't step out side the brand to try other scopes. There ARE better than Sightron.....there's better than Ferrari also.....not being of unlimited funds, putting together a competitive rifle that runs 3k is about my limit....For the money, there are maybe 3 or 4 brands that run even with the Sightrons... Just my .02...rsbhunter