• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sightron 36x BR Scope

Freebore

I have a Sightron 36x power v fine crosshairs with a dot. Scope is like new condition. Was mounted once. No ring marks and the glass is perfect. Have original box and papers. Just not gonna use it.
I can email pics. been screw'n w that upload and just ain't work'n out trying to post them. $325.00 plus 10 for shipping & ins.

Last edited:
i can get this scope brand new for $380 shipped and sightron is offering a $70 rebate on them. id give you $300 shipped and i can get payment in the mail asap. email me at [email protected]
thanks

Once you sign in go to the Forums page. There on the upper right hand side you'll see 'Private Messages' under your signin name... click on it...this will take to you a differant screen viewed only by you...hence the 'PM sent' I posted in a message via the Forum format.

Members use this means to work out deals without sharing with the world any issues on the deals and keeps business private somewhat for any means of communication with just those 2 individuals working whatever out. There are 'Moderaters' though that have acess to everything on the web pertaining to this On-Line Magazine...Long Range Hunting.

I see your pretty new here, alot of info and great guys to share with, welcome.

I still have this scope for sale. 325 shipped. I had sent it back to the factory as I thought the scope seemed 'darker' than previously looked thru. Don't use transition lenses to look thru scopes on a bright sunny day...da.

The report via phone from factory said it was one of the best in optical brightness and clarity for that model that they have seen and they saw no issues with scope....again don't use transition lens eyeglasses to quantify a scopes optical quality..da. It is in 'as new' condition.

I bought this thinking I might get into match shooting as I'm only 10 min from range. I don't need another gun arena option after trying this briefly.

I bought a boat and need new 8' IM6 trolling/planer rods and Okuma line counter reels instead. So the scope's gotta go.

Attachments

• scope 001.jpg
    scope 001.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 18
  • scope 003.jpg
    scope 003.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 13
  • scope 004.jpg
    scope 004.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 14
  • scope 005.jpg
    scope 005.jpg