Sig Tango 6 3-18X44 FFP

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by deerhunter61, Oct 12, 2017.

1. deerhunter61

deerhunter61 Member

If you were in need of a scope for hunting and a little long range shooting but didn't want to break the bank and could pick one of these up NIB for $1k would you buy it? Is it worth $1K?

thanks,

2. Litehiker

Litehiker Well-Known Member

Hell YES! But only if it has the level indicator in the reticle.

Eric B.

3. Metzger

Metzger Well-Known Member

It has really nice glass/features for 1K TOTAL BARGAN!!! the HUGE down side is weight IMO.

4. Litehiker

For the quality that price is amazing. Take it and reduce the weight elsewhere on your rifle. McMillan makes a very nice carbon fiber hunting stock for several rifles.

Eric B.

5. lilharcher

lilharcher Well-Known Member

No skin in the game, but was at the range with an ex-Army Ranger the other day.......he was gifted a Tango 6 and claimed that Sig had a number of issues to work-out on these scopes.......but I never asked him if his mind would change at the $1k price point.

6. Litehiker

lilharcher,
    If you see that ex-Ranger please ask him to be specific about what he thinks SIG needs to fix on the Tango 6 line of scopes. I've read nothing but good about them. Maybe I need to hit Youtube video commentaries and GOOGLE about any SIG optics problems.

Eric B.

7. lacajun

lacajun Well-Known Member

3 LBs